Saturday, October 21, 2006

Apology

I, Jeff Jackson, with all solemnity and deepest regrets do apoligise unreservedly for the prior posting. What I can only explain as a stupid and uneccesary attack on Sue's wise and wonderful council I have bared to the world my shame and utter ignorance of all matters pertaining to plumbing.

Yes, Yarra Water has been called just a moment ago and will be sending out an emergency team. I recognise that there is no use mentioning the wisdom of my comments relating to the storm water when the sewerage is pouring across the front lawn. She was correct when she notted that I should have looked down rather than up to see the sewerage pumping from the ground!

With sincerity and a bottom lip curled, I hereby agree to defer all decisions relating to the plumbing directly to Sue prior to any further decisions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you slept better last night...

23 October, 2006 11:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home